Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2012

That's A Wrap!

Four months ago, the word "blogging" would make me cringe. It was something I never had an interest in or even thought about attempting and honestly, it almost scared me. Writing about your thoughts and opinions on different topics and keeping it updated? "No thank you" comes to mind. I had no idea how many people blogged and what it was exactly. However, I can now say that it is something I've tried and during that challenging journey, I have gained experience, knowledge, and a better understanding of how much blogging impacts the cyber world today.

When I was choosing a topic for my blog, I really didn't know what I could possibly choose that I would stay interested in and be able to easily talk about every week. I thought about photography and I knew I would definitely stay interested and stick with it, but I didn't know how I could translate that topic into a blog since it doesn't really have an argumentative base. But as I looked at other photography blogs, they made it work! So I decided to go for it and I think it's given me a great run. :)

I loved teaching and explaining things in the subject, it actually even helped me with my work for my Photography class this semester! It also reminded me of everything I've learned about photography over the past three years and all of my experiences working with the subject. In a way, every week reminded me of my passion for photography.

Although I didn't get many comments or feedback from other photography bloggers, I did get a few and I appreciated them all very much! It actually made me feel like I was a part of the community. Also, even though they weren't on this website, the other photography blogs that I found gave me a lot of great insight and conversation. I felt like a part of the photography blogging community, not just on Blogger.com, but the entire world wide web. It really is an accomplishing feeling and I'm grateful for being assigned something like this. It really is a rewarding learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment